Warranty & Repairs
The following warranty is limited to products purchased directly from Rudsak retail locations and our official site www.rudsak.com
At RUDSAK, we stand behind our commitment to delivering exceptional product quality and unmatched customer experience. Our passion for superior craftsmanship is reflected in every detail. We proudly offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY on material and workmanship as part of our commitment to exceptional quality.
* The Lifetime Warranty Program is strictly limited to our Outerwear collection*
Your satisfaction and confidence in our products are essential to us. Experience the full benefits of our LIFETIME WARRANTY when purchasing any item from our Outerwear collection (by providing a valid receipt). Keep the inside garment tags intact, and you're all set to enjoy the benefits of this lifetime warranty. In the rare event that your item is irreparable, we've got you covered. A prompt replacement will be provided, of the same or equal value, ensuring your RUDSAK journey continues seamlessly. Your trust in us, and our dedicated after-sales department will ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience.
RUDSAK Lifetime Warranty is subject to the below limitations:
- Accidental damages from misuse, accidents, alterations, or normal wear and tear are not covered.
- Damage resulting from the use of solvents or the gradual breakdown of colors and materials over extended periods of use.
- Damage resulting from any cause other than defects in material or workmanship.
- RUDSAK Products are not liable for damage caused by third-party products or services.
- RUDSAK assumes no responsibility if you choose to use a different shipping label or service, and any potential issues during the shipment process will not be our liability.
We offer A ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS FOR ALL ITEMS WITHIN OUR Ready-to-wear, FOOTWEAR, HANDBAGS, & ACCESSORIES COLLECTION.
If you believe your product is defective, please submit an after-sale request here: After Sales Service Request.
What is covered under the RUDSAK one-year warranty?
- RUDSAK Trademark wares
- Hardware malfunction
- Snapped/broken heels.
- Defects in materials and/or workmanship
What is not covered under the RUDSAK one-year warranty?
- Normal wear & tear due to using the product.
- Gradual loss of color in the leather, fabric, metal trims, and other materials
- Gradual increase/loss of color/loss of shape due to sun exposure, water, salt, calcium, or other chemicals
- Any odor to the product and/ or color fading due to solvents or other products used by the customer.
- Damage arising from dye transference.
- Damage due to improper care or misuse
- Damage caused by a dry cleaner due to negligence (not following care instruction label sewn inside the coat)
- Damage caused by any alteration, service, or repair performed by a third party.
- Leather not properly treated to keep from drying out.
- Footwear sole snapping/ loose due to being caught, hooked, snagged, or cut.
- Poor fit
- Damaged waterproofing caused by complete submersion in water.
- Fur excluded from warranty.
What if the warranty period for my product has lapsed?
If you would like to make an After-Sales Service Request outside the Warranty period, RUDSAK will inspect and confirm whether the item is repairable or not and provide you with a cost estimation for such repair, when such repair is possible.
RUDSAK does not repair (including repairs at the client’s expense) items that were damaged following an alteration, service, or repair performed by a third party.
Due to changes in trends, fashion, textiles, and trimmings, Rudsak is unable to perform any kind of repair on items purchased more than 3 years from the date of purchase.
How do I submit a Warranty/Service claim?
1- Go to our RUDSAK After Sales Form and fill in your information, as completely as possible.
2- A confirmation e-mail will be sent.
3- Our customer service team strives to respond to all inquiries within 5 business days. However, please note that during peak season, the time of response may vary. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
How long before my repaired product is returned to me?
RUDSAK understands that you are eager to receive your repaired product, and we do our best to provide you with a timely and quality After-Sales Service experience. The time required to process your request and any subsequent repair can vary greatly depending on the complexity, nature, and volume of demands, as well as the availability of raw materials and hardware. Generally, during the winter months, processing time can take up to 8 weeks, while during the summer months, turnaround time can be as quick as 2 to 4 weeks. Rudsak endeavours to return repaired items to its clients as quickly as possible and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
What’s the warranty policy for Samples Sale Events (FINAL SALE)?
Merchandise purchased at Sample Sale is not covered by any sort of warranty.